LANE COUNTY SENIOR AND DISABLED SERVICES
1015 Willamette Street
Eugene, OR 97401
(800) 441-4038 Toll free - SDS Office
(541) 682-4038 Main phone - SDS Office
(541) 682-3353 Main phone - ADRC
(541) 682-4567 TTY/TTD
(541) 682-3959 FAX
Designated Area Agency on Aging and Disability Services for Lane County, which administers the Older Americans Act. Senior and Disabled Services (S&DS) focuses on persons in economic and social need, including frail, vulnerable, functionally impaired, socially isolated, and economically disadvantaged persons. Provides Medicaid, Food Stamps and other state services for seniors and adults with disabilities.
ADMINISTRATIVE HOURS:Monday-Friday 9am-noon, 1pm-4pm
- INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICES | SENIORS AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES SERVICES
- SENIORS AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES SERVICES | SENIOR CONNECTIONS
- SENIORS AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES SERVICES | SENIOR MEALS AND MEALS ON WHEELS PROGRAMS
The community resource directory information is up-to-date to the best of our knowledge.
However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment.
Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required.
United Way 2-1-1 does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency.
We simply provide information as a public service to those in need.