SENIOR & DISABILITY SERVICES
1015 Willamette Street
Eugene, OR 97401
(541) 682-3353 Main phone - ADRC
(800) 441-4038 Toll free - SDS Office
(541) 682-4038 Main phone - SDS Office
(541) 682-4567 TTY/TTD
(541) 682-2484 FAX
Designated Area Agency on Aging and Disability Services for Lane County, which administers the Older Americans Act. Senior and Disability Services (S&DS) focuses on persons in economic and social need, including frail, vulnerable, functionally impaired, socially isolated, and economically disadvantaged persons. Provides Medicaid, Food Stamps and other state services for seniors and adults with disabilities.
ADMINISTRATIVE HOURS:Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- COMMUNITY GROUPS AND GOVERNMENT/ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES | SENIORS AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES SERVICES
- FOOD | MEALS ON WHEELS AND MEAL SITES
- HEALTH SUPPORTIVE SERVICES | AGING & DISABILITY RESOURCE CONNECTION (ADRC)
211info does not endorse, recommend, or evaluate resources, programs, providers, or services and therefore, 211info does not guarantee the quality of the services provided by these organizations. 211info believes that consumers are in the best position to evaluate and choose resources appropriate to their needs.